Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
WAS – Must
Worked with liberty profile application server from the admin perspective
OS – Must
Linux – Should have a knowledge on Linux administration
Windows – Should have a knowledge on Windows administration
Build Tools – Must
Bamboo – Needs to have a full knowledge on Bamboo administration and end to end configurations
Jenkins – Needs to have a full knowledge on Jenkins administration and end to end configurations
Version Control – Must
Bit Bucket Needs to have a full knowledge on code management using Bit Bucket
GitHub – Needs to have a full knowledge on GitHub administration and end to end configurations
SVN – Needs to have a full knowledge on SVN administration and end to end configurations
Scripting: – Must
Shell – Good understanding of shell scripting is must.
ANT – Good understanding of ANT scripting is must.
Middleware: – Nice to have
Mule – Should have knowledge on Mule and good to have knowledge on other Message broker’s
ActiveMQ – Basic knowledge and good to have knowledge on other MQ’s
TIBCO – Good to have knowledge on TIBCO
OPA – Basic knowledge
Monitoring Tools: – Nice to have
Zabbix – Configuration servers and resources on Zabbix and monitoring them through Zabbix dash board.
Splunk – Configuration servers and resources on Zabbix and monitoring them through Splunk dash board.
Nagios – Configuration servers and resources on Zabbix and monitoring them through Nagios dash board.
Performance monitoring Tool: Nice to have
Jmeter – Configuring and analyzing the performance of servers using jmeter.
Primary Skill : Selenium with Java, Test Automation
Technical Environment : Healthcare industry knowledge preferred
• Build custom test automation framework on Selenium – Script and execute automation flows for Web application
• Automation tester with Selenium and Java – responsible to identify test scenarios and automate the TCs
Primary Skill: Pega
Secondary Skill: Oracle
Key Job Description/Responsibilities
· 3- 8 years experience in designing Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications using Pega Systems' Pega Rules Process Commander
· Hands on experience in Pega required. Specific experience in Healthcare Industry will be a plus.
· Experience working in an agile (SCRUM) Software Development project lifecycle
· Should have experience or willingness to work in an Offshore-Onsite model.
· Experience in Oracle 11g, PL/SQL ,Change Data Capture desired
Primary Skill :Informatica
Understanding of data-modeling concepts (Entity Relationship, Multi-dimensional)
Understanding of data-warehousing/ETL concepts
Development and integration which includes setting up configuration management, developing components, peer review, creating unit test plans and performing unit testing
Client interaction experience
Familiarity with onsite/offshore model
Awareness of CMMi processes will be an added advantage
Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral) as well as good interpersonal skills
DB2 or IMS DB
Java, Spring, Hibernate
Java, Spring , Hibernate
Java with spring and hibernate
Angulas JS will be the added advantage
1. Acquire projects by bidding process and with contact by generating leads and converting the prospects into customers.
2. Partnering with Business Development Team and Project development team.
3. Analyse market cross-sections, competition and related factors; forecast/monitor sales pipeline, growth and other performance parameters on a regular basis; generate reports to suit different user groups.
4. Build solutions to suit target segments based on the wide range of companys technical and conventional services offered
5. To study & analyze scope of work and create Solution documents, Approach Notes, Proposal as necessary.
6. Get projects specifically in Web Design & development, Mobile apps development, SEO, Web application etc.
7. Good communication skill.
Role: Mainframe developer
Job outline: Cobal , JCL, IMS DB , db2
We are looking for an IT manager/Executive to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
1. Manage information technology and computer systems
2. Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
3. Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
4. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
5. Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
6. Manage staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
7. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
8. Audit systems and assess their outcomes
9. Preserve assets, information security and control structures
10. Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness